Today I am delighted to present seminar 1 of a 3 part series on PFAS Per – and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
Podcast 1 is in association with ADE Consulting, ADE is a leading provider of Environmental, Occupational Hygiene, Geotechnical, Drilling and Laboratory Services.
Today we will discuss “Success in identifying and managing PFAS risks on large complex projects”
I am joined by Dr Matthew Askeland and Ross Nefodov
Dr Matthew Askeland – Senior Environmental Scientist and PFAS Specialist
- Experienced Contaminated Land Consultant having worked on various State
- Significant and Commonwealth PFAS contaminated land projects
- Key expertise in practical PFAS solutions
Ross Nefodov – Managing Director at ADE Consulting Group Pty Ltd
- Experienced Managing Director with a demonstrated history of working in the environmental services industry.
- Skilled in ISO 17025, Environmental Management, Contract Management, Contaminated Land including PFAS Management, and Construction Management
- A strong business development professional with a Master of Professional Engineering focused in Geotechnical Engineering from the University of Sydney.
Ross and Matthew will discuss in this podcast
- How PFAS risk manifests on large projects
- The types of risks presented by PFAS, how they are generated and the impacts they have on large projects
- What are PFAS mobile contaminants
- Large projects, PFAS challenges and broad impacts
- PFAS an unexpected find or force majeure
- PFAS knowns and unknowns
- Risk Area 1 scope and understanding
- Risk Area 2 sampling analytical program and data interpretation
- Risk Area 3 data outcome regulation and impacts
- Resultant risk
- The perfect storm case studies