Our World-Class Construction Client is looking for world-class site professionals working on Billion-Dollar Projects in Australia!
BrightSide are heading over to the USA, the UK, Ireland, and the EU as a part of the ‘Going To Talent’ International Recruitment Campaign (IRC2) this July and August 2022
We are sourcing white-collar Construction professionals for Australia’s #1 building Contractor.
This Tier 1 Major Project is happening in Australia – Sydney NSW and Canberra ACT
We are looking to source the following professionals
- Site & Senior Site Supervisors – Major Projects
- Site Supervisors – Structures and all-rounder on Major Commercial, Social Infrastructure and Aviation projects
- Senior Site Supervisors – Structures and all-rounder on Major Commercial, Social Infrastructure and Aviation projects
- General Foreperson – Structures – Major Commercial, Social Infrastructure and Aviation projects
Visa and Relocation Support
- Working holiday visas welcome – sponsorship assured for the right candidate
- TSS 482 for Highly experienced professionals on offer with Relocation packages for your and your family.
- BrightSide Consultants can guide and assist with the complete package – job interview, visa, accommodation, airport transfer.
Skills and Experience required :
- Need to have delivered a full-cycle project from Start to Finish.
- Good at programming – 3 weeks to 3 months in line with the master program
- Trade management and communication
- Whiteboard sessions experience
- Scheduling tasks and trades
- Crane management experience and understanding
- H&S – Huge emphasis on leadership in H&S Culture
- Logistics, from and to the site for trades and project works.
- Workshops – presentation experience
- Commanding respect through leadership and equality to all workers
- Structures & Frame expertise – Master pour cycles – demonstrate innovation
- Post-tension experience is a plus
- Good M&E Trade interface experience
- Excellent Structures Knowledge and planning works
- Well-rounded in the whole building construction, planning, and delivery.
To apply: register your interest and submit your resume.
Connect with me on LinkedIn: