Today I am delighted to present Podcast 3 of a 3 part Podcast series on PFAS. Also known as Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
This podcast is in association with ADE Consulting, ADE is a leading provider of Environmental, Occupational Hygiene, Geotechnical, Drilling and Laboratory Services.
Today we will discuss: Tools for PFAS Impact Management. That outlines specific PFAS Management Strategies which can be used to address the risk areas outlined in Seminar 1. And Suitable management strategies for any given project that we covered in Seminar 2.
I am joined by Dr Matthew Askeland and Ross Nefodov
Dr Matthew Askeland – Senior Environmental Scientist and PFAS Specialist
- Experienced Contaminated Land Consultant having worked on various State Significant and Commonwealth PFAS contaminated land projects
- Key expertise in practical PFAS solutions
Ross Nefodov – Managing Director at ADE Consulting Group Pty Ltd
- Experienced Managing Director with a demonstrated history of working in the environmental services industry.
- Skilled in ISO 17025, Environmental Management, Contract Management, Contaminated Land including PFAS Management, and Construction Management
- Strong business professional with a Master of Professional Engineering focused in Geotechnical Engineering from the University of Sydney.
We will deep dive into the topic of todays Podcast – Tools for PFAS Impact Management
- The right data is far better than “more data”
- Decision making for your project: encapsulate, treat, or dispose
- Key considerations for encapsulation approach
- Treatment consideration and limitations
- Disposal, the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Water management -A central consideration for a mobile contaminant
- PFAS – Addressing OHS Concerns
- How all the above impacts my projects, and the integration of impact reduction measures into the planning and works process.
Contact for More details
Ross Nefodov – NSW